Thursday, May 7, 2009

5 days and counting....

I can't believe in only 5 days my little princess is going to be a year old!! She is growing so fast, it seems like only yesterday we were rushing to the hospital to have her (6 weeks early)! She truly is my reason for living. She brings a smile to my face every day, and I have enjoyed being home with her, watching her reach each and every milestone. Her newest discoveries are giving kisses (yes, sometimes with an open mouth), feeding you her food, and clapping when you say "Yay Emalee!!" She has the cutest little giggle and she smiles all the time, even when she's throwing a fit :) I will be sure to post her birthday bash pictures, along with all the others that I have from her first year!

1 comment:

  1. and I still haven't ever seen her except for in pictures :( .. Your blog is looking cute by the way :)

    ReplyDelete